Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

A letter to my man

Dear My Man, 

We met not by coincidence,
We knew each other not by accident.
HE has set our path entwined to each other. 

I hope I will still be with you until all my hair turns grey, 
When All the wrinkles on my face appears, 
When my body turns to be bigger or skinnier,  
When I laugh and smile with you at our backyard/front yard if we have any,
When we have tea time in the evening, enjoying the sunset.

We will reminisce the moment when we first met, 
We will have phone call with our kids & grandkids, asking how they are going. 
Or we will be waiting for them to visit us. 

I know it won’t be easy days to come, 
But I hope we won’t give up to each other. 

Thank you for bringing out the best in me, 
You are like a treasure, I once thought hard to find, even almost impossible. 
But now you are here, you are real.
I hope, you will be the one who make me believe that perpetual love really does exist in this world.

No comments: