Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tasha's World?

maybe not all of you know who is tasha.. but, from my blog, i try to share to all of you about my experiences, my knowledge, and perhaps all my feelings.. hehehe..=p

This is not my first blog actually, i already got blog in Friendster. so, maybe if you open this page and you interseted with my stories or else, u also can read them in FS..

just a brief introduction..
I'm Natasha and now i'm a student in Petra Christian University.. i take Communication Department in '06..
Why i choose Communication department? b'coz it's interesting for me to know a lot of people, knowing about development in communication technology, learn about broadcasting and learn about to be a good Public Relation etc.. with all of these experiences and knowledges, i try to share it to you.. maybe there are some of u also interested in communication studies. so we can share each other..=)
little story about the tasks..of course there are a lot of tasks too.. hehehe.. but, no victory without sacrifice hahaha..

hope you can enjoy this blog..=) GBU

No comments: