Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

are you brave enough? am i?



"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are"
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

I'm really sure most of us are familiar with those lines.
yeah.. Bruno Mars, a heartthrob singer, has stolen women's hearts thru this song.
Every girl is now dreaming to have a boy like him, who will fall for her purely just the way she is.
in her worst look, her worst breath, her silly acts, furious mad, everything!
and yes, eventually we will end up with this question "that kind of love, does it really exist?"
cliche.

when we hear "I Love you just the way you are", we always refer "the way you are" as our mates' looks, characters, personalities.
"oh I've been befriended with him/her for ever! I know her/his character so well!" "I've seen her/him in her/his worst look" "My friends also said that he's/she's a good person and good for me" "we have many things in common, i guess. just give it a try"

I'm not saying those thoughts are wrong. not at all.
it's just...
these days, I've heard few "broken-heart" stories, and if i may conclude, it's all coming back to "passion and dream" issue.

when we love someone, it's not enough to just love her/his look, character and personality.
but it's also how to make our dreams and passions come true by being together.
Your dream and passion will make you alive. running without getting tired, trying without giving up, climb without hesitating. It will become your goal, vision and missions of life.
How can we run together with a person who is unwilling to run at the same direction with us?

maybe these days the meaning of "we'd better be friends" means:
- "I'm not brave enough to embrace your passion and dream"
- "your dreams and passions are too big for me"
- or even "i don't care about that. at all. so better i leave"

or some people put deeper and greater meaning:
"my passions and dreams are very precious. I'm halfway there, and i won't trade it"
"i will fight for it, no matter what"

it's all back to your choice and decision =) before we walk into a relationship, maybe some questions should be considered : are you brave enough to embrace your mates' passion and dream? am i? or even have i found my dream and passion?

3 comments:

Wen said...

Hi beauty blogger :) let me make a comment :
Talk about love is talk about ourselves. Our first love is to ourselves. When we fall in love, it seems about another, but in fact is about ourselves. If we have enough love that we can say : I do not need love from outside, Love is in my heart unconditionally....hmmm...it means, we can embrace anybody passions and dreams.

Natasha said...

@wen : thx for your comment:) so.. "Love you just the way you are" equals to "I am ready to love you..along with your adventurous, or challenging passion n dreams" right? ;)

Wen said...

Yes Natasha, The point is in "Me",not in "You". Love You just the way You are, like You said not on the way You Look, But in the way "I" look. Itis reciprocal. Happy new Year :)